A universal acrylic paint for use in fine art, design and decoration.
Lascaux Studio is a time-honoured, acrylic colour range of supreme quality. It is highly versatile and suitable for all fine art and painting techniques. The Lascaux Studio Original Colour range now consists of 54 tones in addition to 8 luminous bronze colours prepared from pure metallic bronzes.
- highly pigmented
- lightfast, non-ageing and non-yellowing
- optimally weather -resistant
- water-resistant when dry
- very good coating flexibility
- minimal colour difference when wet or dry
- gloss level: semi -gloss and uniform
- consistency: viscous, smooth and soft
- opacity: the uniform covering power is ideal foreffortless creation of monochrome surfaces
- working properties: good coatability and consistentluminosity with maximum coverage
- optimal adhesion: to practically any clean surface
- usage: extremely concentrated and high-yieldingUsage
- Ideal for art, design and decoration
- for all painting techniques (including airbrush andscreen printing)
- ideal for murals and large surfaces applications – Lascaux Studio Original can be applied with all painting tools either directly from the bottle or diluted with water (20%). The result is a firm elastic colour, which can be painted over in optional layers, whereupon the tone remains unchanged.