Matisse Structure Acrylic Paint is ideal for application with a brush or palette knife for striking textured effects, or combined with the range of Matisse Mediums for exceptional flexibility of application and finish.
The intense, vibrant colours of the Structure Formula paints cover the full colour spectrum, including several uniquely Australian colours. Available in 95 unique colours, the structure acrylic paint range is an artist favourite.
Only the finest quality pigments and ingredients are selected for the Matisse range of premium acrylic colours. All have the highest lightfastness rating of ASTM I or II and are archival quality – so you can create with confidence knowing your artwork will stand the test of time. Each are fully compatible with the range of Matisse Mediums working together to create a highly versatile painting system for all artists.
Matisse Structure Acrylics:
- 95 vibrant colours, 4 metallic tones.
- Available in 75ml, 500ml and 1 litre pots.
- Flexible surface finish to ease tension and resist cracking.
- Light fast, archival and long lasting permanent colour.
- Fully compatible with all Matisse Mediums.